California College San Diego is a service mark of the Center for Excellence in Higher Education, Inc. For information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program and other important information, please visit our student information page. Online programs are offered by our affiliated college, Independence University. The courses and programs offered by Independence University are not available to residents of the state of Arkansas, Massachusetts, Minnesota or Montana. Student information for Independence University may be found here. California College San Diego does not guarantee salaries, and salaries vary greatly depending on employer, specialty and geographic area. Starting salaries will vary by location and may be lower or higher than the median salary. Not all programs are available at all locations. Our Associate's degrees can be completed in as little as 15 months and Bachelor's degrees in as little as 30 months under an accelerated schedule. The regularly scheduled completion time for Associate's and Bachelor's degrees is 20 and 36 months, respectively. Scholarship awards are limited and only available to those who qualify. See www.scholarshipshc.com for details.
The following represents the information gathering and use practices of California College San Diego (the "CC-SD Site"). These web sites include California College San Diego and its subdomains.
CC-SD may collect information to improve functionality and content, and to monitor performance. CC-SD staff use such data to help answer specific questions about the usage and performance of the web site or individual web pages. When you visit the CC-SD web site, we may collect information regarding:
- Your Internet location (IP address).
- Which pages you visit on our site.
- From which web page you came to our site.
- Which software you use to visit our site and its configuration.
If you apply for admission or ask to receive other services provided by CC-SD, any information you provide is confidential and is not shared with any third parties except as authorized by you as part of the application process or other service you receive.
The CC-SD web sites do not:
- Collect personally identifiable information (e.g., name, email address) unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
- Provide or sell any personally identifiable information to outside agencies (third parties) except as authorized by you as part of the application process or other service.
The information we collect may include your name, address, phone numbers and email addresses where you may be reached. We may use this information to contact you through various means including phone calls, text messages, e-mail and postal mail about products and services that we offer.
CC-SD works in a distributed information technology environment. Policies and procedures for other web sites may vary. If you have questions about any web site's privacy practices, please contact the specific department, unit or organization that maintains the content.
Our staff occasionally monitors search terms that users enter into the CC-SD search engine but this tracking is never associated with individual users.
CC-SD will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on CC-SD or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of CC-SD, and (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of CC-SD, or the public.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Contacting the College
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us.
This web site contains the most current information and policies and will supercede any printed catalogs or other university publications.
For more information on privacy, please visit the Electronic Privacy Information Center (www.epic.org).
Please carefully read these terms and conditions before using these California College San Diego Web pages (the "CC-SD Site"). By using the CC-SD Site you indicate your agreement to these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use the CC-SD Site.
- Copyright and Proprietary Rights. This World Wide Web site is the property of CC-SD and its licensors and is protected by United States and International Copyright laws. All copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights in the CC-SD Site and in the software, text, graphics, design elements, audio, music and all other materials originated or used by CC-SD at its site (the "CC-SD Information") are reserved to CC-SD and its licensors
- You may not reproduce, upload, post, transmit, download or distribute any part of the CC-SD Information or information accessed at other sites through links made at the CC-SD Site ("Other Sites") other than printing out or downloading portions of the text and images for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not modify the CC-SD Site, Other Sites, or any material residing on such Sites.
- You shall observe copyright and other restrictions imposed by Other Sites. You may not use the CC-SD Site or Other Sites in any manner that infringes the rights of any person or entity.
- Domain names and trademarks of Other Sites, or contained in information accessed at Other Sites, are the sole property of their respective owners. No affiliation with, endorsement of, or sponsorship by CC-SD should be inferred.
You may not link, upload, post or transmit any illegal, obscene, offensive or otherwise inappropriate material to the CC-SD Site. You agree to indemnify CC-SD from any damage, loss, cost or expense which may be incurred by CC-SD as a result of the material you link, upload, post, or transmit to the CC-SD Site. CC-SD has no duty to review or edit materials submitted by users. Any such materials may be removed by CC-SD at any time for any reason.
By posting content on California College San Diego's Social Media Sites you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of the social sites themselves and in particular you represent, warrant and agree that no content submitted, posted, transmitted, or shared by you will infringe upon the rights of any third party.
California College San Diego accepts no responsibility or liability for any data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, images, video, messages, or any other materials whatsoever ("Content") generated by you and publicly posted on California College San Diego's Social Media Sites. We expect that all participants post Content that is both relevant and respectful to this community as a whole.
Specifically, we do not tolerate the following Content:
- Language that is abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
- Vulgar language or offensive material
- Sales/promotion of goods or services, or links to other sites
- Advocacy of illegal or immoral activity
- Anything that infringes or may infringe copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights
- Files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people's computers
California College San Diego has no obligation to monitor California College San Diego's Social Media Sites. However, California College San Diego reserves the right to remove any Content that does not adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who repeatedly violates them.
Content posted by users and by California College San Diego employees who are not California College San Diego spokespersons do not necessarily reflect the view of California College San Diego.
By posting content on our Social Media Sites, you grant California College San Diego the right to reproduce, distribute, publish, edit and/or display such content for any California College San Diego purpose.