Please carefully read these terms and conditions before using these California College San Diego Web pages (the "CC-SD Site"). By using the CC-SD Site you indicate your agreement to these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use the CC-SD Site.
- Copyright and Proprietary Rights. This World Wide Web site is the property of CC-SD and its licensors and is protected by United States and International Copyright laws. All copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights in the CC-SD Site and in the software, text, graphics, design elements, audio, music and all other materials originated or used by CC-SD at its site (the "CC-SD Information") are reserved to CC-SD and its licensors
- You may not reproduce, upload, post, transmit, download or distribute any part of the CC-SD Information or information accessed at other sites through links made at the CC-SD Site ("Other Sites") other than printing out or downloading portions of the text and images for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not modify the CC-SD Site, Other Sites, or any material residing on such Sites.
- You shall observe copyright and other restrictions imposed by Other Sites. You may not use the CC-SD Site or Other Sites in any manner that infringes the rights of any person or entity.
- Domain names and trademarks of Other Sites, or contained in information accessed at Other Sites, are the sole property of their respective owners. No affiliation with, endorsement of, or sponsorship by CC-SD should be inferred.
You may not link, upload, post or transmit any illegal, obscene, offensive or otherwise inappropriate material to the CC-SD Site. You agree to indemnify CC-SD from any damage, loss, cost or expense which may be incurred by CC-SD as a result of the material you link, upload, post, or transmit to the CC-SD Site. CC-SD has no duty to review or edit materials submitted by users. Any such materials may be removed by CC-SD at any time for any reason.
By posting content on California College San Diego's Social Media Sites you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of the social sites themselves and in particular you represent, warrant and agree that no content submitted, posted, transmitted, or shared by you will infringe upon the rights of any third party.
California College San Diego accepts no responsibility or liability for any data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, images, video, messages, or any other materials whatsoever ("Content") generated by you and publicly posted on California College San Diego's Social Media Sites. We expect that all participants post Content that is both relevant and respectful to this community as a whole.
Specifically, we do not tolerate the following Content:
- Language that is abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
- Vulgar language or offensive material
- Sales/promotion of goods or services, or links to other sites
- Advocacy of illegal or immoral activity
- Anything that infringes or may infringe copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights
- Files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people's computers
California College San Diego has no obligation to monitor California College San Diego's Social Media Sites. However, California College San Diego reserves the right to remove any Content that does not adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who repeatedly violates them.
Content posted by users and by California College San Diego employees who are not California College San Diego spokespersons do not necessarily reflect the view of California College San Diego.
By posting content on our Social Media Sites, you grant California College San Diego the right to reproduce, distribute, publish, edit and/or display such content for any California College San Diego purpose.