10 Comical Twitter Posts About College That Are All Too Relatable
School blues got you down? College can be rough, and that’s a fact. But there’s always humor to cure a bad day. Here are some Twitter posts that are so relatable, they’ll make you laugh and cry all at once.
1. When your paper writing skills become oh-so crafty.
“Use your own words, don’t just copy from the text book”
Book: “she was born in 1978”
Me: “1978 is the year in which she was born”
— College Student (@ColIegeStudent) January 23, 2018
2. Sometimes you actually do something right.
— College Memes (@college_memes1) December 14, 2015
3. There is a bright side to that confusing block schedule.
College is nice. You can wear the same shirt two days in a row if you have to because your MWF people don’t know about your TR life
— Student Problems (@FactsOfSchool) February 26, 2018
4. Scraping by, one term paper at a time.
Minimum is the only part I see. pic.twitter.com/wYELGMCc
— College Memes (@TheCollegeMemes) December 10, 2012
5. Sarcasm does pay off with some teachers.
— Heather Sinclair (@heathersincl1) February 6, 2018
6. Cue the social anxiety.
“Are you still available tomorrow?” First of all I was never coming
— dan osi (@Osiordan) October 14, 2017
7. Not everything goes as planned…
*puts 548 hours into studying for an exam and fails it*
— Student Problems (@FactsOfSchool) February 25, 2018
8. When stress is at an all-time high.
Stress level: Drake & Josh at the sushi conveyer belt pic.twitter.com/U5oPGpwXze
— Student Problems (@FactsOfSchool) February 23, 2018
9. A cheap meal > a healthy meal
it’s the remix to ignition / college student edition / i eat pop tarts for dinner / i can’t afford my tuition
— College Student (@ColIegeStudent) February 24, 2018
10. The sweetest words your professor could ever utter.
“I’ll drop your lowest exam score and the final isn’t comprehensive.” pic.twitter.com/bJ86zhLj5I
— College Student (@ColIegeStudent) February 14, 2018